BIOSYSTEMS CONSULTANTS is an independent professional practice specializing in planning, design and management of architectural and interior design projects.
we are a registered architectural firm in Mombasa, Nairobi & Kenya. we do our practice in the Kenyan region being an architect firm in Kenya.
The practice has considerable experience in handling a wide range of large and small projects for commercial and private clients in Kenya .
Our aim is to be The one of the most innovative architecture and integrated design practices in the East African region.
We are focused on delivering unsurpassed customer experience.
Dancan Odhiambo, Founder/Director
The firm has experience in design and supervision, contract management and cost control of, commercial, industrial, residential, landscaping and interior design projects.
The practice with its skilled team of associate architects, technicians, designers, specialist consultants and support staff are able to offer comprehensive design services from the initial feasibility study through to the completed contract on all types of work.
These range from small extensions of individual households to relatively sizable commercial and residential developments.
Alternately, the scope of the service may be tailored to suit a client’s specific needs. The practice is able to offer design and building consultation as an additional resource pool to existing client skills for both new and existing projects.
AIMS OF THE PRACTICE
- To assimilate the clients requirements as well as understand the social economic and cultural environment in which those requirements were
- To create an enabling mechanism between client and all consultants where the respective skills and resources can be harnessed for the successful completion of the project.
- To ensure that the design team fully understands the client brief and to
coordinate its work as an integrated unit.
- To produce practical, aesthetic and environment friendly architecture and
design socially and culturally appropriate in the context in which it is located.
- To ensure efficient project and fiscal management of the project in a way
that maintains the clients’ resource objectives.
- To strive for excellence and always endeavor to achieve it in our design,
professional and ethical standards.
Good buildings come from good people,
and all problems are solved by good design.